Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Goals

1.) In my grade's that I got today I had all B's and one A but I knew it was because I started school late so what I plan on doing is to stay on task in both of my classes so that in my next progress report I will do better and im hoping that maybe I get all A's and I know I can do it if I try harder.

2.) In class I mostly forget not to speak when im not suppose to so this time I am going to try my best not to get easly distracted while I am in class.

3.)One of my biggest goals that I would say I have for right now is to start coming on time again I was doing really good when I first got there on coming on time but out of no were I started coming in late like everyday. So this time I want to start coming in on time again that way I dont have to say and do hours when I can go home on time.


Brooke Orozco

11/03/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment